Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read

"A good book is the best of friends, the same today and forever." -Martin Tupper

---



Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Photos

There were many photos taken on this trip- that's putting it mildly, at last count I think I had almost 1,800! I guess that's what happens when you take at least a hundred or more every day. I have to say it will be odd to go a day without taking a picture.
Here is just a sampling of my photos- mostly the ones I liked best. You've probably seen them on Facebook and of course here in my blog. I've now rounded them all up together. Enjoy!

http://www5.snapfish.co.uk/snapfishuk/projectshareewelcome/l=12006200014/p=24331312416277243/g=123557970/cobrandOid=1007/COBRAND_NAME=snapfishuk/otsc=SYE/otsi=SPBKlink/

No comments:

Post a Comment